About

Hey guys, I’m Amanda! I work in the waste industry as a Marketing Director but my side hustle is working on political campaigns. I love to read, run, and cook. I’ve got a soft spot for animals and a passion for people and politics:) Ralph is the love of my life. He’s my dog. I like to eat paleo 80% of the time and the other 20% is spent indulging on booze and good food. Thanks for visiting!

Advertisements